We're all about producing successful events across the nation. Naturally, tickets are a big part of the process. We're currently in search of team players with a great attitude to join our new growing events teams as ticket takers. In terms of audience size, we produce very high-volume events that bring in massive crowds of people, meaning these individuals must have winning attitudes and be ready and willing to assist customers with their ticketing needs.
Once guests arrive to the event, the ideal candidates will help expedite their process by providing prompt and friendly service, taking their tickets, and helping assist with anything at the entrance. This position is crucial when it comes to crowd control, so a professional demeanor and communication is key.
Other responsibilities include:
- Greet all guests upon entreating with a smile and welcoming them to the event.
- Provide the primary level of guest assistance at the venue entrances.
- Admit guests into the venue who present a valid ticket/credentials and deny access to those who did not.
- Provide guests with directions or other venue information.
- Act upon all comments/complaints in a prompt and friendly manner.